Nelson Engineering Company develops and presents specialized in-class and computer-based technical training for large and small clients. Our training programs are tailored to each customer's specific needs and audiences. We provide student manuals or materials that are easily indexed for future reference. Our training includes hands-on examples and practical or field exercises, designed to keep participants engaged and to allow immediate application of newly acquired skills.
Examples of training programs we have developed and presented include:
- Application of Human Factors Engineering and Ergonomics in Aerospace Designs
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Implementation
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response - First Responder
- Conducting an Environmental Regulatory Compliance Facility Survey
- Environmental Compliance and Stewardship for Engineers Technicians, Operators and Mechanics.
All of these programs had special emphasis on customer-specific goals and applications.